Young Founder of the Year
Young Founder of the Year is awarded to young founders for the ability to develop products and services that employ people and contribute to the benefit of the customer.
We can well imagine that the Young Founder of the Year has the potential to build a successful company, be a good leader and develop into a role model for other young entrepreneurs. The purpose of the award is to encourage further success, acting as a catalyst to growth for the young founders. The award is part of the Founders Awards.
Founders Alliance's basic criteria for Young Founder of the Year 2021 is that the nominee:
- is under 30 years of age at the time of nomination
- has started and runs a Swedish limited company
- the founder and any co-founders together are majority owners
- has a turnover of at least SEK 500,000
- has the potential to become a successful founder
*In photo above: The winners of Young Founders of the Year 2020: Elvira Eriksson - Founder Mockberg and Viktor Stensson - Founder Bokio received the Annual Rings in Gold, and Julia Wrede - Founder Gravel and John Drakenberg Renander - Founder Alex Therapeutics received the Annual Rings in Silver.