Personal VIP Invitation
By Invitation Only. Save the date and reserve your spot today.
As part of the 10th Founders World Summit we are excited to invite you to an extraordinary lunch seminar- Female Founders Summit - where we will gather female and male large-scale founders to create a dynamic society that uplifts all founders globally.
Together, we will build a society that celebrates and empowers founders of all genders. Our aim is to break down barriers, challenge stereotypes, and foster an ecosystem that values and embraces the contributions of every individual.
Led by the visionary Patricia Olby Kimondo, Founder of People Productions and Double Up Impact, this summit will provide a stimulating space for dynamic ownership, connection, and accelerated company growth.
Venue: The event will take place the 19th of November 11:30 am to 2:30 pm at the Main Hall located at Nalen in Stockholm.
During this extraordinary gathering, you can expect:
- Inspiring keynotes and panel discussions: Renowned female founders will share their personal stories, challenges faced, and lessons learned on their journey to success.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with fellow founders from diverse backgrounds, industries, and experiences. Expand your network of like-minded individuals who share your passion for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Interactive round table exchange: Embrace the power of diversity as we collectively exchange towards creating an inclusive society for all founders. Share your unique perspectives, experiences, challenges and ideas that contribute to the rich tapestry of entrepreneurship, an environment of collaboration and mutual support.
- The goal with the discussions is to accelerate success of more large scale female founded and owned companies and a more dynamic ownership base in the future for the benefit of all.
- Participants: Female and male large-scale founders engaged in creating a dynamic society for all founders globally.